2018 Date Claimers
- January 28th Australia Day Dance
- March 25th Rotary Ride the Range
- April 20th Hang Ya Boss Out To Dry
- May 9th Mother’s Day High Tea - Gips
- May 25th International Palliative Care Week Breakfast
- June (DYTBC) Municipal Band and Hospice Yearly Concert
- Month of July ‘The 15 Challenge - for 15 years of Service to ourCommunity’
- July 21st – 22nd Camellia Show and Garden Expo
- September 1st Hospice Annual Race Day
- October 28th Jazz B’fast at the Darling Downs Steam
- November 6th Melbourne Cup Lunch – Café Valetta
- November 17th Hospice Wine Tour
- November 26th Hospice Carols
- December 1st - 24th Toowoomba’s Christmas Wonderland
Toowoomba Hospice Association
Toowoomba Hospice Association is a community based private healthcare facility which provides free palliative care to the terminally ill. The Toowoomba Hospice facility has been designed to provide patients with a family friendly "home like" environment during the final phase of their life. The Toowoomba Hospice management and staff uphold the community's respect for the sacredness of human life, and the right for vulnerable people to receive professional care and support when they most need it. Find out more about the Toowoomba Hospice please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Toowoomba Hospice Care
The Toowoomba Hospice nursing staff are dedicated to providing professional palliative care, in a loving, caring and supportive environment, to clients and their families. Hospice care is provided to anyone with a life-limiting health condition, who their doctor believes to be in the end-stage of their illness, needing a level of care that cannot be safely provided at home, or if the client does not wish to die at home. Clients may be referred to the Hospice by themselves, their families and friends, their GP, Community Service Providers and other hospitals. For more information about referring a client please contact our Director of Nursing.
Items For Sale
We currently have a number of items for sale on Gum Tree. 100% of the profit from the sale of these donated items go to the Toowoomba Hospice. Click Here to view and purchase these items and more on Gumtree
Remember a loved one in a truly unique way, by purchasing a memorial leaf on the Rotary Club of Toowoomba Garden City Inc Eternity Tree, located in the beautiful garden setting at Burstows Funerals.